Another finished color map, this time for the Moon. It’s really fun editing this thing when even saving takes ten … Read more »
Put together a new reel. Takes a lot more effort than one would think.
I recently finished a huge 86k nightlights map and decided to do something fun with it. In case you want … Read more »
A big project we did at Troll last spring. Find out more here.
Another planet texture finished, this time Venus. There wasn’t much to go from in existing datasets so I spend weeks … Read more »
Finally finished this beast. Took me forever but I’d daresay it was well worth it and I can finally move … Read more »
A simple ocean force daemon test taken a few steps further. Pushed my watertank setup to it’s limits and I’m … Read more »
Been a while since I updated the site with any commercial work, so here’s something I worked on in the … Read more »
For the fun of it I decided to turn a basic fluid sim into an isosurface and give it a … Read more »
A test to see how well the Hybrido solver works with small scale viscous fluids. Overall I’m fairly happy, though … Read more »